- AquoMotion keeps action sequences sharp and smooth, and AquoDimming automatically provides high-quality contrast Built-in Wi-Fi 802.11a/b/g/n/ac dual band (2.4/5 GHz)
- Integrated app store and access to web browsers directly on the TV Supports Netflix 4K streaming, Amazon Instant Video, Vudu, YouTube, Pandora, Vimeo, Ultraflix 4K
- 60 Hz refresh rate for reducing blur on fast-moving objects
- Two HDMI 1.4 inputs and two HDMI 2.0 inputs A USB 2.0 input for displaying stored photos and videos or playing music
- Includes EN-2A27S remote control with two batteries
Featuring built-in Wi-Fi, the N7000U AQUOS Series 65″-Class 4K Smart LED TV from Sharp allows you to access an app store and full web browsers directly from your TV for full Internet connectivity. The app store offers popular platforms, including Netflix, Amazon Instant Video, Vudu, YouTube, Ultraflix, Pandora, and Vimeo. Equipped with 4K (3840 x 2160) resolution, the television provides UHD video with a 60 Hz refresh rate for reducing blur on fast-moving objects and ensuring clear video. Furthermore, High Dynamic Range and Digital Noise-Reduction add to the TV’s high-quality video output. AquoMotion keeps action sequences sharp and smooth, and AquoDimming provides automatic high-quality contrast. There are two HDMI 1.4 inputs and two HDMI 2.0 inputs for versatile connectivity. A USB 2.0 input allows you to display photos and videos as well as play music directly from the TV. Additional features include parental control and built-in speakers with a 5-band equalizer.